Fitting & Size Guide: See video on Shop Page
Harness Fitting Instructions
1) Slip harness over head
2) Secure harness using the side clips and adjust body
straps so the quad is comfortable and cannot slip or wriggle
out of the harness. Never have the neck strap fitted tightly
3) Attach lead to exercise point located at the centre of the
panel on the quads back. You’re now ready for walkies!
Travel Fitting Instructions:-
4) Secure the circular belt around the bench or single seat.
Attach arms to fixing points.
5) Request the quad to lay down.
Attach the arms to the fixing points on the body straps
of the harness.
6) Adjust the height of the belt and length of the arms so the quad can lay comfortably. The circular belt must be very tightly secured around the seat to remain fixed in position to allow your dog to remain restrained but secure with a bespoke fit for shape and height of your quad.
7) Some owners chose to attach the arms of the harness to the standard car sear fixing points where a child seat would attach on the rear car seat for smaller quads - we have shown this in some photographs as part of our protected design.
Size guide for DOGPLEX and Basics Range- See both below:-
Circular Belt: DOGPLEX - Suitable for Car Single or Bench Seat
BASICS - Suitable for single or Split Bench Seat. Not Full Bench Seat
Size & Measurements of the two different harnesses categories below; Dogplex in blue & Basics in black:
X-Small DOGPLEX - Chest 38-46cm/ 15-18" -
XS BASICS - Chest 14-18 inches
Breed Example: Yorkie
Small DOGPLEX - Chest 46-56cm/18-22"
Small BASICS - Chest 18- 24 inches
Breed Example: Westie
Medium DOGPLEX - Chest 56-68cm/22-26ry"
Breed Example: Springer Spaniel/ Collie
Large DOGPLEX - Chest 68-82cm/26-32"
Large BASICS - Chest - 26-33" -
Breed Example: Boxer/ Small Lab
X-Large DOGPLEX - Chest 82- 102cm/32-40"
X-Large BASICS -Chest 33-38
Breed Example: German Shepherd
Size Guide – Harnesses are individually made so may show a slight variation in size. Breed guide is simply example to indicate harness sizes) .